Back Pain Level at a 10 or off the chart.
If your back pain is at this level you should seek immediate medical attention. Don’t wait.
This is a serious and critical pain level you need emergency attention right away.
If you do not have transportation to the hospital, call 911 or your local EMS (Emergency Medical Services) for transportation.
- Try to remember what happened before the pain started.
- Describe all areas where the pain is coming from.
- Tell the emergency room or urgent care doctor what you were doing at the time.
- Tell the 911 operator or Emergency personnel exactly what happened.
- Don’t wait, seek immediate medical attention or call 911 immediately.
If you have slight pain and it’s getting worse up to level 10.
Seek immediate medical attention.
- Follow the tips above.
We have seen friends that had severe back pain and all they wanted was a muscle relaxer, pain pills, and sleep, Unfortunately, they are no longer with us.
Our condolences go out to their loved ones, family, and friends.
Don’t sleep off any serious pain without getting help first.